The course helps you to improve your overall English competency across the four skills – speaking, listening, reading and writing. You will also develop your ability to use English grammar, pronunciation and vocabulary with confidence and accuracy.
[accordian-item heading=”Who should take this course?” item_no=”One”]
You should take this course if you are very weak at English but want to speak English effectively. The course is designed to provide a structure to the lessons – with skills, grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation focus. We encourage learners to read at home, learn new vocabulary and improve their reading skills. You need to maintain a reading log.
To take the course you should be able to:
- Our communicative approach ensures that you will be able to activate your English.
- A limited class size provides plenty of opportunity to practice.
- We use the latest course materials and digital resources.
- You will receive quality feedback from our expert teachers.
- We will raise awareness of common errors which influence your communication.
- You will improve your ability to learn independently during and after the course.
- Measure your progress with continuous assessment.
- Receive mid and end of term reports.
- Receive a Proficiency Certificate.
[accordian-item heading=”Course Details” item_no=”Two”]
- Story Books
- English Novels
- English Magazines/Journals
- Covering Letter
- General Conversation
- Role Play
- English Movies conversation
- World view (culture, climate, living style etc.)
- Current affairs
- Socio Issues
- Economic Issues
- Breaking the Shackles of Hesitation
- Remove the stage fear
- Develop confidence to speak in public
- Developing profession attitude
- English Movies
- Different Audio & Video
- Conversation of English Native Speakers
- Motivational Lecture
- 20 Basic Structures
- Parts of Speech
- Number, Person, Gender, Case
- Infinite, Gerund, Participle, Causative
- 500 Basic Verbs
- 200 Basic Adjectives
- 150 Basic Nouns
- 50 Basic Adverbs
- Root Words
- One word Substitution
- Word Formation
- Phrase, Clause, Idiom
- Foreign Words
- Tongue Twisters
- Practice of words