This course focuses on spoken fluency to improve the grammar, vocabulary and professional communication skills required to advance confidently in your career. Our highly qualified teachers ensure that you develop skills that are required in meetings, e-mail and report writing, in negotiations and on the telephone.
[accordian-item heading=”Who should take this course?” item_no=”One”]
You should take this course if you are good at English and want to compete successfully in today’s global workplace. The course is designed to provide a structure to the lessons – with skills, grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation focus.
To take the course you should be able to:
- Write smart business correspondence in English.
- Develop communication skills for a range or business situations – meetings and interviews.
- Enhance your conversation skills on the telephone.
- Polish and perfect your presentation skills.
- Study specialist vocabulary and business terminology.
- Use English grammar more accurately at workplace.
- Receive a Proficiency certificate.
[accordian-item heading=”Course Details” item_no=”Two”]
- English Novels
- English Magazines/Journals
- Covering Letter
- General Conversation
- Role Play
- English Movies conversation
- World view (culture, climate, living style etc.)
- Current affairs
- Socio Issues
- Economic Issues
- Breaking the Shackles of Hesitation
- Remove the stage fear
- Develop confidence to speak in public
- Developing profession attitude
- English Movies
- Different Audio & Video
- Conversation of English Native Speakers
- Motivational Lecture
- 100 Advance Structures
- Parts of Speech
- Infinite, Gerund, Participle, Causative
- Root Words
- One word Substitution
- Word Formation
- Phase, Clause, Idiom
- Foreign Words
- Tongue Twisters
- Practice of words