Our spoken English courses are available at a range of levels and are designed to develop your speaking and pronunciation skills for more effective communication in work and study situations. Impact will make a positive difference to interviews, group discussions and presentations.
[accordian-item heading=”Who should take this course?” item_no=”One”]
You should take this course if you have basic knowledge of English and willing to attain sound knowledge of it. The course is designed to provide a structure to the lessons – with skills, grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation focus. We encourage learners to read at home, learn new vocabulary and improve their reading skills. You need to maintain a reading log.
To take the course you should be able to:
- Make the impact you want and notice the difference.
- Increase your fluency and practice your pronunciation.
- You will communicate clearly and confidently across a range of relevant topics.
- You will become an active listener with the power to participate in a conversation.
- You will have opportunities to practice your presentation and act on audience feedback.
- Learn how to impress people in professional and social contexts.
- Experience the latest audio-visual technology.
- Receive mid and end of term reports.
- Receive a Proficiency Certificate.
[accordian-item heading=”Course Details” item_no=”Two”]
- English Novels
- English Magazines/Journals
- Covering Letter
- General Conversation
- Role Play
- English Movies conversation
- World view (culture, climate, living style etc.)
- Current affairs
- Socio Issues
- Economic Issues
- Breaking the Shackles of Hesitation
- Remove the stage fear
- Develop confidence to speak in public
- Developing profession attitude
- English Movies
- Different Audio & Video
- Conversation of English Native Speakers
- Motivational Lecture
- 50 Intermediate Level Structures
- Parts of Speech
- Infinite, Gerund, Participle, Causative
- Root Words
- One word Substitution
- Word Formation
- Phase, Clause, Idiom
- Foreign Words
- Tongue Twisters
- Practice of words